Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Muriel's Story Begins...

I'm ready to get started working on Muriel's story at the graduate board for Holly Lisle's How to Think Sideways students. I haven't set any time goals for this book, and I need to. I think this is going to be the next book I want to market, meaning the others will be pushed back into the background. I believe Muriel's story has the strongest storyline to compete in today's market.

Not sure what genre to put it in exactly. It's real life fiction that takes place in the rpg world of a game for much of the book. Guess I'll have to wait and see just how much that is before deciding. I'd like to see it under "urban fantasy"... we'll see if it qualifies or not. A question for the people in the know of such things reading my progress, I guess.

These posts are mirrored from The Tortured Quill journal at http://dianacacy.livejournal.com

This blog is set to public, as is the other one. Anything private on details will be posted on the secure graduate board, and I may or may not make notices of them here. This will be more for a progress report and general questions and answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home