Thursday, February 12, 2009

Murial's Story Webpage

Note: Previously I had my character's name mispelled. It's Murial with an 'a'.

I created a secret webpage. Thinking Sideways grads and friends I thought might be interested have the address, along with the username and password. If I missed you, let me know and I'll send the information to you. I'll post here when I make additions to the secure webpage.

Today, I posted the one sentence summary and the working synopsis I created from my notes of running Murial's character through Holly's Create A Character Clinic. They're marked as version one.

Now I must get back to work. Have to spend afternoon doing the payday running - you know, where they tell you that you got paid, but the money disappears before you even get to see it - and then we have a "vigorous storm system", as the national weather service calls it, on the way. Hopefully the snow doesn't get too heavy and knock out power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home