Monday, March 09, 2009

Revelations....

cross posted from livejournal blog

The last few days have seemed as if I haven't done much, but I've made a lot of advancements in various areas.

Tobias Buckell is an author I follow well and who I interviewed for an article that was scrapped due to the publication canceling. He's been blogging about being a writer for a long time, and has decided to compile his writing posts into a usable format for his readers. He's started it here sites.google.com/site/lifeisjustadraft/Home

I used the site building tool for my son's page when he ran away, but never thought about using it in this way before. I'm going to put Elpis's M'nine Exploration Story in a similar format. I'll still offer the pdf download option on the site, but this is so much easier for someone to read in blocks of time. Each chapter or section will have its own page, as will all the informational pages. And I can add the sketches of the world and the game clues as I get them done. And any other graphics my friends create for it.

I backtracked on Murial's Story, asking the story creation questions over again of my muse. Couldn't figure out what was so special about the accident that crippled her. What made it more than just backstory for the novel. Turns out that the accident wasn't an accident. Cool! I posted to the grad forum about a few of the details, and will post to the protected blog more specific details as I get them worked out.

Also, found some more training to improve opt-ins and how to use them and why to use them every time. Now I have some definite goals to building my lists. And some ideas for goodies to offer people who sign up for my lists. Now just to find the time to write them. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home